martes, 24 de agosto de 2010

LADDER 49


Hello everybody, in the post of today, I am going to talk about my favourite film.

My favourite movie is "ladder 49" Directed by Jay Russell, it shows the firemen in action, in special to Jack Morrison (Joaquin Phoenix, principal actor) who is trapped inside a warehouse fire and his recollection of the events that got him to that point. Jack struggles to survive, while outside his friend and Fire Chief Mike Kennedy (John Travolta), struggles to live out his best friend.

The film received two nominations for Teen Choice Awards, and won the BMI Film Music Award.

This film is very important and special for me, because in many scenes I see reflected my labour as firewomen. And the actors reflect many qualities that firemen are such as the fellowship, sacrifice, loyalty, commitment with the people, and the most important the desire to help those most in need.

Also, this movie shows other aspect that is very important for a fireman, the firehouse life. The firemen show as your fire company and your mates become your second family.

I have seen this movie since that I am firewomen, because with my mates this film is the perfect panorama for a day in the company fire.

I recommend this film, because is a clear example of as is the life as a firemen, in which shows that the firemen may be just one step away from losing his life, but the fellowship and the inner strength are essential to overcome the danger.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario