miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010

My future as a midwife


In my future as midwife, I want have specialty in public health, because I love share with the people in all its integrity, not only the part biologic; also its psychology and its social environment.

I would like to work in a public health care clinic, because I would like work with the people, and help in all their life. I want have projects with them, and educate them, all this for that they have a best quality of life.

And in this area, I will have a direct contact with the woman in all her life, and I be able to share with she, her process more important as woman, in the adolescence, during pregnancy, after and before the pregnancy, in the menopause, and in all her life.

I would like to continue with my studies, I want have some magister, but in the same topic, because the public health is an area very important in the actuality, and is necessary that I have the improvement for be able to give the attention of quality.

I hope comply all my dreams, and in the future I could say that this career was the best decision I could take in my life.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi Yasna
    I like projects that have a future and no doubt you'll be a very good professional=)
    see you soon

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi!!!! I would like to work in public health too! I'm really happy for you. I think that you're gonna be an excellent midwife!!

    see you tomorrow!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi!
    I think that public health is a great area of our profession, I think this is one area in where you can develop many of your abilities..

    ok dear Yasna, see you

    ResponderEliminar