jueves, 24 de junio de 2010

The Winter



In this blog I talk you about the winter, because is the seasons of years that more I like!

The winter is my favorite season of the year, I do not like the sun, the hot; I prefer the cold. In this time, it rains a lot, feel cold; we must shelter us and take care of respiratory diseases

The winter begins June 21 in the south hemisphere and in the north hemisphere it begins September 21, with the winter solstice, and finish in the spring equinox, September 21 in the south hemisphere and in the north culminate March 21.

Winter is one of the four seasons of temperate zones. The word winter, comes from the Latin word HIBERNUM. This station is characterized by shorter days, longer nights and cooler temperatures.

I love enjoy a rain’s day in my home, in my bed, watch a good film with a coffee, and in a good company.

Other characteristic are that in this time can be realize special sport (winter sport) such as: Snowboarding, Ice biking, Skiing, Snowball fight, Ice climbing, Snowman building, Ice hockey, Ice sculpture, and many much.

But in the winter, some person do not have house, and the rain the cold are very difficult for they. For this reason the winter, is a season in which people suffers for meteorology condition. And this period has become in a time associated to multiples social problem. This part of the topic doesn’t like me, because not every people have to house where live.

I hope that you enjoy winter, and that does not become in a disagreeable season, and must be think that the winter has many options for that the cold, the rain don’t became in a boring time.

See you in class!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario